Go Back   The macosxhints Forums > General Discussion > The Coat Room

Old 04-02-2007, 12:28 PM   #1
molandbrk
Prospect

Canon ImageRunner C3200

I have an error code of e000020-04b0 on a Canon ImageRunner C3200 Copier. Can anyone help me with this?

Thank You

Monica
molandbrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:52 AM   #2
Photek
Hall of Famer

you might be better off talking to Canon tech support... thats seems quite specific...

Oddly I have a very similar Canon Copyer/Printer/Fax (IR2270) that I have never been able to get to work.
Photek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 12:05 PM   #3
Muleskinner

I am a Canon Service Tech. The error code is for a Black toner problem. The E000020 is for the drum/developersection, the 04 is for black, and the BO is for the drum unit approaching the end of its life. The quick way is to replace the black drum unit. If you need more info send me an e-mail
Muleskinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 10:55 AM   #4
Curtiss

Error E000020-3b0

Could you tell me what this error is? Is there somplace Cannon errors can be looked up?

Thanks
Curtiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 06:24 PM   #5
elcopiador

Unhappy image runner 3200 color displacement

my ir 3200 transer belt rip appart and i replace it but now after instaling it is not printing correctly and color are displaced and faded i have 3 weeks now with out color printing can anyone help me i have the service manual but i cant find the answer to this problem
elcopiador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:50 AM   #6
Shoemat
Prospect

Black Drum Unit

Hi Muleskinner, I have the same error message. Is the black drum unit easily replaceable? In other words, can I do it myself or is it something I need to call the service folks for? I'm not sure if we have a service contract or not.

Many thanks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muleskinner
I am a Canon Service Tech. The error code is for a Black toner problem. The E000020 is for the drum/developersection, the 04 is for black, and the BO is for the drum unit approaching the end of its life. The quick way is to replace the black drum unit. If you need more info send me an e-mail

Shoemat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 03:02 PM   #7
foxo

Angry Canon iR C3200 Cover Page annoyance

Anybody know how to deactivate the cover page? Every time I print, with every job I get a cover page. Went through every single menu box on the Copier and on the Mac sending the file. Printing out the configuration page on the copier shows (among a lot of information) under PS Setup:
Print Cover Page: Yes
There has to be a way to turn it off!

help!

foxo
foxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:40 PM   #8
Stopher7997

Service and Parts manuals

I am trying to find a free download for service and parts manuals for Canon ImageRunner C3220 series color multifunctional. If anyone knows of a site that will help me it would be greatly appreciated. I used to work on copiers but prior to canon releasing these equipment. I have two copiers and I have a feeling the old tech did a ccd adjust on one of them. Thank you.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:38 AM   #9
odcmagazine
Prospect

I am looking for help with replacing the Fuser Rollers on my IRC3220, any idea where to get some step by step PDFs

Cheers,

Sean
odcmagazine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 03:55 PM   #10
JFlanker

Canon IR C3200 BLK Drum Unit

Going back just a bit on this thread. A question for the Canon Tech Gent ! I have the exact same problem with the Black Drum Unit as Molandbrk, except that I get a specific -0434 message. Can you tell me what this means and what might cause this ? ....many thanks in advance !

Rick
Old 12-05-2011, 01:47 AM   #11
mazin80

I have problem in Canon IR 3200 appears shadow when i print in the paper
please advise

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: