Go Back   The macosxhints Forums > iHardware Devices > iPod Info Center

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-27-2002, 06:25 PM   #1
Rod76
Triple-A Player

iPod Horror story

I finally find the money to get an iPod so I drive over to my local Bestbuy to get one.. All goes well until I leave the store and get in the car... My mom says open it, "She knew I'd been dreaming of one since they came out.." Well apon opening the box which was shrink wraped by the way I say what I thought was a stand... Too my uter dismay I found it to be some porclean piggy bank and the other side contained a travel baby powered some a piece of wood and 20 index cards... Well the people at bestbuy just laughed at me and gave me a new one... This time I opened it and saw that everything was in order.... well I left the store and because of the odd way the box opens and my desire to get out of there I left in hast needless to say i dropped the box and the iPod bounced on the floor.... I thought all was well until I plugged it in to find that the screen was doa and the drive had crashed .... Life is a B*$#...

Thanks for hearing my rant... Chris....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: