Go Back   The macosxhints Forums > OS X Help Requests > Applications

Old 11-09-2004, 10:00 PM   #1
allmacsrule
Prospect

Angry Age of Mythology allocation memory error

I'm running a 1.25ghz eMac, 1gig RAM and 160gig harddrive along with ATIRadeon 8500. I just started getting this wierd error while running Age of Mythology. When I click on Multiplayer I click LAN and then type in my Nickname. After I press OK the next screen shows up but then a window pops up saying Allocation memory error... if this is fatal age of mythology will quit, etc. I click ok and it quits... I tried updating with a patch, I tried restarting, I searched the internet everywhere... I have 70 something gigs on my hd available and I have about 800mb of active and free RAM at the moment so why am I getting this error? Any help? Please?
allmacsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 10:04 PM   #2
hayne
Site Admin

It sounds likely to just be a programming bug (complain to the developers), but copy down the exact wording of the error messages you receive and show us and maybe we can get a clue as to what might be happening.
hayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 10:32 PM   #3
allmacsrule
Prospect

Talking Wierd....

I just went to get the exact wording for you and for some odd reason... It didn't show up. I'm so funny :P

Sorry to bother you, but I'll be back if it comes back lol.
allmacsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 09:30 AM   #4
Raven
Hall of Famer

As any computer problem... The moment the machine knows that a tech is being consulted, it works... Could we say that this is good karma for MacOSXHints ?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: