Go Back   The macosxhints Forums > OS X Help Requests > Applications

Old 01-02-2010, 10:09 PM   #1
rggh
Prospect

Iphoto issues

I have been using iphoto for awhile and have just recently had this problem. Every time I open iphoto the program tells me that I have 7 photos that have yet to be imported. When I tell the program that I don't wish to import these it creates a new album called Recovered photos that I either cant open or is empty. My guess is empty since it doesn't seem to have any mass on my hard drive. One interesting anomaly is that when I say that I do want to import it gives me two empty albums instead of the one. The empty albums will also stack up on one another since the program continues to do this little glitch whether I leave the empty albums alone or not. This isn't really a program breaker for me but since I use the program quite a bit it does tend to waste my time since I have to close out the sub window every time and then delete the empty albums. Any advice would be appreciated.
rggh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:32 AM   #2
appleman_design
Hall of Famer

you can try deleting the iphoto plist file from your user/library/preferences.
then reopen iphoto.
appleman_design is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
glitch, import, iphoto 09, photo

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: