|02-16-2013, 02:00 PM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2007
iPhone 3GS / Create a Battery Mode?
1) Can i create a setting or use an App to have a ONE CLICK battery saving mode?
I know there is some points to save battery life, such as:
- Disable push notification, Gmail, WhatsApp, etc
- Disable Location Services
- Disable Bluethooth
- Enable Auto Brightness
- Disable 3G when close to a wi-fi network
All those steps are great, but it will take you at least 5 minutes to do it one by one all the time. It would be great to be able to create a mode that just by clicking ON i will activate all those settings at once. Don't you think?
2) By the way, does charging an iPhone 3GS with my iMac is it any different from a wall charger?
iMac Intel Core i5, 2,5 GHz, 21", 12 Gb RAM, 500 Gb internal HD, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3.
Last edited by uzapuca; 02-16-2013 at 02:25 PM.
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|