Go Back   The macosxhints Forums > Working with OS X > OS X Developer

Old 02-23-2012, 08:12 AM   #1
segiboy

Exclamation Need help writing iOS photo sharing app

I'm new in iOS developing World, Just have basic know how of Objective C

Trying to learn and practicing on iPhone APP, with XCode. Recently I'm trying to make an App where user can share photos on Facebook,Twitter,Flicker.

I've already make UIActionsheet with FB,Twitter,Flicker button, Currently status of these button are switch into website.What should I do that user pick the photo from library and share in Facebook or Twitter or Flicker.

Can anyone help me please?

Last edited by trevor; 02-23-2012 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Edited title to be relevant
Old 02-23-2012, 08:21 AM   #2
segiboy

Exclamation Please Help |Photo Sharing On Xcode-iPhone App|

I'm new in iOS developing World, Just have basic know how of Objective C

Trying to learn and practicing on iPhone APP, with XCodeRecently I'm trying to make an App where user can share photos on Facebook,Twitter,Flicker.

I've already make UIActionsheet with FB,Twitter,Flicker button, Currently status of these button are switch into website.What should I do that user pick the photo from library and share in Facebook or Twitter or Flicker.

Can anyone help me please?
Old 02-23-2012, 10:15 AM   #3
trevor

When posting to this forum, please use a relevant title. "I'm new--please help" is the kind of title that spammers routinely use because it might be appropriate in any forum, and has no actual content.

Also, please only post once. Double posting does not get you more responses, it only means that people who respond may not be aware of what other people said, so you get duplication of effort and it irritates the people who might help you.

Trevor
trevor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
xcode

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: