PDA

View Full Version : I need your help...

martinbly
05-02-2005, 02:18 PM
hi...

Im not sure if this is in the wrong section (sorry admin) but i felt it was the most appropriate.

Now basically.. as part of a uni project i have decided to create a promotional cd in flash to promote apple and its products. (Perhaps even saying how much better it is to a pc)

If anyone can help me with the follwing points it will be much appreciated.

:I really want the music that is played when os x has been installed. Does anybody know how i can get this off the cd or off the internet. If anyone can think of any appropriate music for me to use i would much appreciate it.

:Pictures... i want some decent pictures... anybody know of a site other than the apple site with some hgih quality images.

:Videos- i really like the videos that apple put on their website promoting a new product when its released.. this would be a great voice over as well.. but where can i find them? i realllllly want them :-)

:does anybody know of a website which shows proof macs are better than pcs? (or is this not possible :-()

: also any great flash tutorial sites would be great

: Any advice or even ideas would be greatly recieved.

Thank you so much for your help in advance.

I know you guys always come to the rescue..

yellow
05-02-2005, 03:29 PM
[Moved to Coat Room]

:I really want the music that is played when os x has been installed. Does anybody know how i can get this off the cd or off the internet. If anyone can think of any appropriate music for me to use i would much appreciate it.
For Panther, it's called Epel, by Royksopp (http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playlistId=0&selectedItemId=47806138).

:does anybody know of a website which shows proof macs are better than pcs? (or is this not possible :-()
This is a bit of a subjective thing, and has a lot to do with perception. Certainly each has it's strengths and weaknesses. There's no unequivocal "proof" what one is better then the other.

:Pictures... i want some decent pictures... anybody know of a site other than the apple site with some hgih quality images.
:Videos- i really like the videos that apple put on their website promoting a new product when its released.. this would be a great voice over as well.. but where can i find them? i realllllly want them :-)
You should tread lightly there, by trying to use these, you would need to get written consent first, as surely the images/videos are copyrighted material.

martinbly
05-02-2005, 03:44 PM
thank you for your reply...

with regards to your comment on images... yes i understand the copyright problems... but i have been told by my lecturer that since it will only be used for marking purproses this is fine...