PDA

View Full Version : Does Yahoo have a phone?

Xd
03-05-2005, 12:25 PM
Can anyone tell me the 1-800 toll free phone number to yahoo customer service?

yellow
03-05-2005, 12:50 PM
Customer Service for what part of Yahoo?
It's a big place that h0sts a lot of stuff..

Buuuuut.. did you look on http://www.yahoo.com? It didn't take me long to find this:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/address/

Xd
03-05-2005, 01:01 PM
I called my horrible ISP server RCN and explained that I need to track a virus sender who is using proxies or socks or whatever from multiple IP addresses and I want the source traced because blocking the IP's have proven useless. They said we are pathetic as many already know and to contact yahoo at this number 1-800-349-7300. That number has been disconnected.

I have searched yahoo for any help link for virus attachments but as you said it is huge. Is there no 1-800 number for yahoo customer service for these extreme situations?

yellow
03-05-2005, 01:12 PM
Probably not. A lot of companies have done away with 800 numbers to 1) save money, and 2) weed out the suckers.

http://privacy.yahoo.com/

Are you 100% sure these are coming from yahoo.com, or why is your ISP asking you to contact yahoo?

Xd
03-05-2005, 01:13 PM
I followed your link and at the top right it say "info center home" Every single link cannot be found. Is there not a 1-800 number somebody knows? I dont know what you are implying about weeding out the suckers and I really dont care because alll of those links are common knowledge redundancy. I have had my PC and Mac online for years and already understand most of that stuff. I need a number to reach them.

yellow
03-05-2005, 01:15 PM
Are you 100% sure these are coming from yahoo.com, or why is your ISP asking you to contact yahoo?

Eh? Yes? No? Why?

Xd
03-05-2005, 01:24 PM
I use Yahoo e-mail which is where the virus attachments are received so I contacted my ISP server RCN because blocking the IP's have proven pointless as they use a proxy or tunnel, dynamic or whatever because the IP's constantly changes. My loser ISP server RCN (1-800-746-4726) says that if I am not using their Email service which I avoid because my emails were not reaching their destinations then I have to contact Yahoo so they can trace the sender. RCN gave me this toll free #, 1-800-349-7300 for Yahoo which I had them verify 3 seperate times, that number is disconnected.

I started searching myself and can not find a customer service number anywhere. So I am reaching out to the forums if anyone knows Yahoo's 1-800 toll free customer service phone number I really need to reach them concerning these malicious virus attacks and I would rather not pay a phone company what 5 - 10 - 20 $$$ to call yahoo about a multiple virus attack if there is a 1-800 # somebody is aware of.

Xd
03-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Well??

Eh? Yes? No? Why?

Craig R. Arko
03-05-2005, 04:16 PM
If anyone has this number, you can send it to Xd via a Private Message. If you find a link to a published number, you can place the link here.

Please don't post somebody's unlisted phone number on this site. Thank you.

yellow
03-05-2005, 04:40 PM
Well??

Eh? Yes? No? Why?

Ah.. that would have been good info to have at the beginning.

Most SPAM comes from zombified/trojaned/virus infected PCs, either directly, or using them as an SMTP relay. Since there are millions of compromised PCs out there simply blocking IP addresses is completely ineffective and an utter waste of time. You're probably getting 10 of the same spams from 10 different machines everyday (as an example).

The same can be said about calling Yahoo about this issue.

If your intent is to call them and tell them to do something about this SPAM you're receiving, then I wouldn't waste anymore time looking for the phone number. Yahoo isn't going to do anything to help you, they simply don't have the resources other then offering the spam filtering they offer through their web services. The only thing they care about is if someone from their site is spamming.

This is the unfortunate reality of SPAM pandemic.

Your email address is now on a magical 'list' of emails that will be sold and resold and resold. The amount of SPAM you get now will grow over time.

What can you do? Not much. About your only recourse is to 1) suck it up and just delete the emails and ignore them and hope that someone figures out a way to stop all this crap, or 2) get a new email address.

Maybe this link will help you: http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/spam/

Xd
03-05-2005, 05:43 PM
Oh well whatever nevermind...

I appreciate your opinion but this is not spam. These are malicious virus attacks and about 15 different kinds so far. For what its worth I asked this question to no less than 9 different forums today and not one of them gave me an answer. Almost all of them said essentially the same thing you read in this thread. Windoze and Mac forums alike. Do any of you think this is odd that Yahoo is unreachable? I feel worse that nobody seems to care that Yahoo is not being held accountable for their service than I do for receiving a virus from this coward in the first place. This coward is a joke but just because you own a mac does not mean you should forget the principals of responsibility. Yahoo should not perpetuate these virus attacks by sending these virus attachments. Yahoo should be held accountable. Some of us have thousands invested in our Macs and PC's. Someday Macs might be the ones getting attacked and you will be screaming for accountability and it will fall on deaf ears.

VegasMac
03-05-2005, 08:57 PM
ok...I'm blowing the whistle here and hoping everyone understand s afew things here. Accountability....lets talk about it. The viruses are coming from other users just like you, only they have no clue it's even happening. Thier PC's are hijacked and used as weapons (spam weapons). So how does Yahoo figure into this? They don't. All ISP's face the same problem. How exactly do you figure out if an e-mail leaving a persons machine is legit or not? Really should an ISP be held accountable for your machine sending viruses out? Not at all in my opinion. Really the accountability should lie with the person who's unaware of thier PC's status. Just as the legal world goes...Ignorance is no excuse in the eyes of the law. Why should this hold any different. You want to make a difference? Then try responding to the email address that was hijacked and let the person know that thier email is being used for spam. Let them have the opportunity to fix the problem. If you continue to ignore this problem, then the fault lies just as much with you, me and anyone else ignoring the problem. Just one way to put it is in this fairly exaggerated analogy: If I (a spammer) come to your house (you being the ISP) and steal your car and got slam into a few other people's cars, and then return the car, all this while you are unaware of it mind you. Should you be held accountable for damages? See the analogy here? It's a stretch I know, but the idea is the same.

Anyway....hope I dont get flammed for this post..lol

hayne
03-05-2005, 09:46 PM
Yahoo should not perpetuate these virus attacks by sending these virus attachments.

People have been trying to tell you but you don't seem to want to listen.
Yahoo is not responsible for sending these email messages with "virus attachments". Yahoo forwards the messages that others have sent addressed to you. That is nothing more than what you would expect of an email service. They deliver whatever anyone gives them to deliver to you. Yahoo cannot (easily) determine what attachments are virus-laden and what are not. You shouldn't expect them to do so.

And how much money are you paying for the Yahoo mail service? You shouldn't expect much of a free service.

Xd
03-05-2005, 09:46 PM
Nice speech.

If hotmail stops virus codes from being downloadable then Yahoo should also. Hotmail assumes the responsibility themselves and therefore do not perpetuate the constant transferring of malicious virus attachments that yahoo has no problem sending. Hotmail kills the VIRUS. Yahoo sends it. That is exactly why it should be easier to contact Yahoo so we can reach the sender of these multiple TYPES of Virus attachments. This is not SPAM. These are malicious codes meant to infect and destroy a PC. Not to sell a membership or offer a product... The second this happens to one of you, the word SPAM will disappear from your vocabulary and the word VIRUS will take its place because that is what this is which is why blaming me for trying to trace this source backwards is the means to a solution and not part of the problem. And look what feedback I have received, here. Nothing that really helps.

Do you have the number to yahoo?

hayne
03-05-2005, 10:00 PM
1) It is extremely unlikely that Yahoo has a 1-800 number. They are an Internet business and thus prefer to deal with complaints etc by email, which is much more efficient and cheaper.

2) Even if you were to contact Yahoo by phone, no-one there is going to be the slightest bit helpful in tracing the source of the particular "virus attachments" that you have apparently been receiving. As has been noted by others, such messages are mostly sent out in an automated fashion from other home machines that have been taken over by a virus or other malware.

3) If you have found that Hotmail is more efficient at preventing viruses from reaching you, then you should switch to using Hotmail instead of Yahoo. That is the most effective message you can send to a business - stop using their service, stop contributing all those $$$ to their coffers, and they will notice.

frankko
03-05-2005, 10:44 PM
I used to work at Yahoo. I agree with the others that the phone is not the best route to take. If you get someone on the phone, it'll most likely be a receptionist who can't help you. I don't recall there being phone banks of people waiting to field calls. Keep in mind that companies are required to offer phone support. It's nice when they do, but a lot of companies don't, and prefer to handle all support requests electronically.

The proper way to deal with your problem would be through this page: http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/cgi_abuse

One thing I'd like to point out: if you are using Yahoo's free mail service, and are accessing your mail through a web browser, you are in just about zero danger of having one of those virus files execute and destroy your system, whether you are on a Mac or PC. The viruses will show up as attachments in the mail message and won't run unless you download them on a PC and run them yourself, and odds are when you download the file, Yahoo Mail will give you some kind of alert as to the potential danger involved. It's not like Outlook on the PC where the junk will run as soon as you view the email.

If you insist on calling Yahoo, you're just going to have to pay for the call. There isn't an 800 number. You can find their Sunnyvale, CA number through one of the links that has already been mentioned in this thread (it starts with 408).

Xd
03-05-2005, 10:53 PM
I use a mac online so I have no threat of any real virus, its the principal of the matter. I did not only buy a Mac because of virus threats to my PC. I will not abandon my E-mail address because of threats towards me. I will not live my life that way. I will endure and learn until that day comes that I have the means to do something about it. Yahoo should offer a service that destroys these automatically as a protocol like Hotmail and maybe if enough people like me complain about it, something might change. Just dont tell me to turn the other cheek because that is not for me.

I would rather build support to try and change Yahoo than be forced to leave because Yahoo hides their head in the sand.

Hotmail kills these virus attachments themselves, they will not let you download them but they send the info to you about the sender. Yahoo perpetuates the problem by sending the virus right to you and therefore helps make users vulnerable by not being available to trace the sender or at the very least, destroy the virus.

Craig R. Arko
03-06-2005, 05:39 AM
I'd suggest addressing your complaints to Yahoo, not to us. There have been several ways to do that mentioned here already.

VegasMac
03-06-2005, 08:07 AM
Hey, I applaud your stance on wanting to change the problem into a soloution. I certainly think that while Hotmail offers thier own soloution, I would not want Hotmail deleting emails intended to reach me in suspicion that they were viruses. What if a Virus is stuffed as a SIT file? If Hotmail were to discover one stuffed as a SIT file, then would they begin killing off emails with the SIT attachments? I for one use that file format every day. Hotmails practice of killing off what they "think" is a virus may be one way to attempt to solve the problem, but I sure hope they give you the option of turning off such behavior. Anyway, as I said before, I'm not attacking your quest, only the angle your taking on it. There is probably a way of stopping this spam with attached viruses problem, but until the clients (thats you, me and about a half billion other people) begin to understand what the ISP's are up against, then they have onle one choice....delete your email and hope it really was a virus, or forward it to you and hope you don't open it and infect yourself. It's a pitched battle, but someday the tide will turn.

Xd
03-06-2005, 01:01 PM
The reason I was complaining here Craig is because I am trying to do something about it. I frequent this forum and if I can convince some others to maybe help send an email expressing their opinion to Yahoo then something mught be done. Hey pal, Its a start...
VegasMac I appreciate your point and I too do not want Yahoo or Hotmail deleting my attachments but I do want the ability to trace the sender. I should be able to say hey this is a virus whehre did it come from. Yahoo should be more accountable and help protect the users and not make them vulnerable and at least trace the sender.

If you want to help change Yahoo send them an email: Cant hurt... Thx.

#1)mail-support@yahoo-inc.com
#2)complimentfeedback@yahoo.com

voldenuit
03-06-2005, 01:31 PM
While it would be great if the authors of spam, insecure operating systems etc. would die horrible deaths, there are some facts not to be forgotten.

When you run a mail server, you know what IP the connection for inbound mail comes from, and if it does not match the HELO greeting of the client, best practise is to put the IP in a header line of the mail.

So Yahoo does not know more about a specific mail than what you can read out of the complete headers if you know how to interpret them.

And all those security problems are pretty strong incentives to switch.

I'm sure there are lots of more interesting things to do than trying to fight worm and virus-problems on a notoriously insecure platform you don't even use in the first place.

Xd
03-06-2005, 01:57 PM
I am not sure how more specific one can get. I traced this sender all the way to france and learned the supervisors name who handles this type of problem but so far have not heard back from her. Dynamic IP's or not you can Isolate a block of IP's being used and who is assigned that block and what server is sending them out, in this case it is the RIPE server in France. I even have their street address. Does me no good.

yellow
03-06-2005, 02:20 PM
With my Yahoo mail, all emails are scanned for viruses and you are warned before you download them. Are you using some 3rd party hack to download emails from Yahoo's webmail which might be bypassing this?

in this case it is the RIPE server in France.
Just in case you're new to this.. Contacting ARIN, RIPE, APNIC, or LANIC generally won't do you any good with SPAM/virus emails, as they are the mechanism for IP range registration for corporations/ISP/etc (the ones who are closer to ultimate responsibility). But using their websites to try and track down the group that manages the IPs will sometimes get you a phone number or an email address of that ISP/Corp/etc.

Just a warning, don't expect miracles. Over the last couple years I've sent hundreds and hundreds of emails to these groups and I've heard back from MAYBE .75%. It's sad but true. Anyway, if you can read the header for the TRUE source of the emails, then here are some pertinent website to use to search for the source of the IPs.

ARIN (North America) (http://ww2.arin.net/whois/)
APNIC (Asia/Pacific Rim) (http://www.apnic.net/apnic-bin/whois.pl)
RIPE (Europe/Africa/Eastern Europe) (http://www.ripe.net/perl/whois)
LANIC (Latin America/South America) (http://lacnic.net/en/index.html)
KRNIC (Korea) (http://whois.nic.or.kr/english/index.html)

An example of a Yahoo spam:

X-Apparently-To: foo@yahoo.com via 216.109.117.232; Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:13:24 -0800
Authentication-Results: mta145.mail.sc5.yahoo.com from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
X-Originating-IP: [217.137.87.100]
Return-Path: <sumin@hotmail.com>
Received: from 217.137.87.100 (EHLO mexxxico.com) (217.137.87.100) by mta145.mail.sc5.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:13:23 -0800
Received: from hotmail.com (mx4.hotmail.com [65.54.253.230]) by mexxxico.com with esmtp id BD139CC0C9 for <foo@yahoo.com>; Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:13:22 +0200
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:13:22 +0200
The only thing I can trust in the headers above is the one in bold, because this is what the yahoo mail server received directly. Anything before that could easily be forged.

So, looking up the IP "217.137.87.100" in ARIN tells me that it's part of RIPE, so I go to the RIPE website and look it up again. RIPE tells me that it comes from a computer under the care of NTL Internet in England. Probably they are an ISP and probably they have a user with a compromised PC. If I were to contact anyone, it would be them to start with.

http://www.ripe.net/whois?form_type=simple&full_query_string=&searchtext=217.137.87.100&do_search=Search

Hope this helps someone..

yellow
03-06-2005, 02:25 PM
Yahoo should be more accountable and help protect the users and not make them vulnerable and at least trace the sender.

I can only say that SPAM/Viruses are such an pandemic that there's NO way Yahoo could trace them all. I use one yahoo account for anything I think I might get spam in. Currently in that account I have ~5300 emails. 100% of which is SPAM/virus emails. This is accumulated over 1 month! I might be an extreme case, but Yahoo provides free email service for millions of people there's just no way they have the resources (man-power/cash/time) to chase all these down.

Xd
03-06-2005, 04:27 PM
I think I see your point. I appreciate all the feedback and will need time to absorb it all. Thx, I just wanted to make a difference.

rj89
03-06-2005, 11:12 PM
nice speech

I will not abandon my E-mail address because of threats towards me. I will not live my life that way. I will endure and learn until that day comes that I have the means to do something about it.

hope Xd doesn't come after me next :)
just wanted to throw some humor into this fray.

VegasMac
03-06-2005, 11:28 PM
Hey Xd...You already have made a difference! You got us all discussing the issue at hand. That in itself is way more than most people will even give in regards to this issue. Hopefully a few geniuses here can knock some brains together and maybe we'll see some form of results. Maybe not. But the point is, you said you wanted to make a difference...and already you have. Thank's for the effort that most people don't put forth.

yellow
03-06-2005, 11:32 PM
I think I see your point. I appreciate all the feedback and will need time to absorb it all. Thx, I just wanted to make a difference.

Write/call/email/visit your politicians. Encourage them to create legislation that demands OPT-IN for (U)BE, not the currently drafted opt-out crap, which is worthless.. ANd then laugh long and hard at Microsoft for getting into the anti-spyware & anti-virus business.
Hypocrites.
Thanks for the viagra spam, Balmer. Sheesh.

Xd
03-07-2005, 10:15 AM
Yahoo sent me only 2 responses. Of the 3 seperate complaints I submitted the responses were an exact duplicate of one another although some of the virus attachments were included (2) as most common, I sent reports on several varying types that I most often receive. I have already read and followed these instructions and forwarded the mail to Yahoo to trace complete with full headers. Now comes the time to see if any effort to make a difference really matters at all. For those interested here is the standard Yahoo response for a virus attack complaint:

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Mail.

Mass distribution of unsolicited email messages (or "spamming")
violates
the Yahoo! Terms of Service (TOS).

Please include the following in your report of email abuse to assist us
in a prompt and full investigation:

1. Original subject line -- Please forward the email with a subject
identical to the original subject.

2. Complete headers -- Email programs often display abbreviated
headers. To learn how to display the full headers in a Yahoo! Mail
account, please visit the Yahoo! Mail Help Desk at:

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/config/config-11.html

If you are using a different client to read your email, please consult
your email program's help system for more information on viewing full
headers.

3. Complete message body -- Please include the complete, unedited
content of the email message in question. Please do not change or edit
the message in any way.

If reports of email abuse are missing any one of these three items, it
may take longer for the Yahoo! Mail Abuse Team to properly investigate
and take appropriate action. We appreciate your efforts in reporting
this abuse to Yahoo!. At this time, we will need you to forward a copy
of the message, as opposed to sending it as an attachment. Due to
security purposes, our custom messaging system is unable to access
attachments.

There are many viruses in existence today (often called "worms"), that
propagate when an email attachment containing the virus is sent to an
email address found in an infected user's computer (e.g., address book,
local files, etc.). In cases such as these, Yahoo! users may receive
one
or more emails with an attachment that indicates the email has been
sent
from sent from your own or another Yahoo! account, when in reality, it
most likely was not.

Yahoo! Mail is a web-based email system. Your email messages, address
book and other account information are stored on Yahoo!'s servers,
rather than on your computer. Because most viruses infect your local
computer, it is very unlikely that the virus would propogate through a
Yahoo! Mail account.

Currently, the most reported worm viruses as described above are the
W32.Beagle.J@mm/W32/Bagle.j@mm ("Beagle") and W32.Netsky.D@mm
("Netsky")or viruses. If you have received a suspicious email that you
think may contain either the Beagle or Netsky virus, please review the
appropriate web page listed below for further information:

Beagle

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/pf/w32.beagle.j@mm.html

Netsky

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.netsky.d@mm.html

Please be aware that because Yahoo! Mail is web-based, simply viewing
your email messages in Yahoo! Mail does not make your computer
vulnerable to computer viruses. In addition, attachments sent along
with
email are not a threat to your system if you do not download them.
However, if you choose to download an attachment by either opening it
or
saving it to your computer, your computer does then become vulnerable
to
computer viruses. The same is true of all files you download to your
computer, whether email attachments or not.

Please note that there is a risk involved whenever downloading email
attachments to your computer or sending email attachments to others. As
stated in the Yahoo! Terms of Service, neither Yahoo! nor its licensors
are responsible for any damages caused by your decision to do so. The
Yahoo! Mail Abuse team recommends that you never download files from an
unknown source.

As a further precaution, we recommend that you choose to scan your
attachments whenever this option is available. Following these
suggestions will greatly reduce your likelihood of experiencing trouble
from computer viruses.

If you believe you have a virus on your system, we recommend that you
install an anti-virus program and contact your computer's user support
group for assistance. You can also search the virus encyclopedia at:

http://www.symantec.com/

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

Regards,

Gwen

Yahoo! Customer Care

Xd
03-08-2005, 04:06 PM
Here is the response from Yahoo concerning all of my proof as to who this sender is. Remember I already know who it is and have proved it to Yahoo. What will/can Yahoo do? Nothing, the frutrating adage is right. Shame on me for thinking there was a fair and honest way to address the issue. Yahoo is riding a thin line of legality because they are essentially the middle man, they are virus traffickers. They are perpetuating the delivery of virus attacks to business/homes every second of the day to everywhere in the world and then playing dumb. Try and tell that to a cop when you get caught giving a bag of crack to somebody as a favor for someone else. Tell the judge, like Yahoo, I just deliver the package, how does that make me guilty?

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Mail.

After careful investigation of the information you have provided to me,
I have found that the email you received did not derive from the Yahoo!
Mail system.

This scenario is very common when viruses are involved. Viruses are
programmed to perform malicious activity, and unfortunately, email can
be forged to appear to be coming from a particular email address when
in
reality it is not.

If you are concerned that your computer has been infected with a virus,
my recommendation is to update your virus protection software and then
proceed to scan your computer. If your virus protection software
states
that your system is clean, your own address book should be safe from
viruses accessing it.

Please know that Yahoo! Mail has implemented aggressive anti-virus
measures to protect our users from spreading viruses. We have employed
virus scanning on all inbound and outbound attachments to detect
viruses
immediately and prevent them from spreading any further.

The email message itself does contain some information relating to the
sender's identity. Yahoo! includes the originating Internet Protocol
(IP) address in the full Internet headers of all messages sent through
Yahoo! Mail so that we will have information regarding the origin of
messages sent through our system. The originating IP address should be
located in the very last "Received" line of the full headers and
corresponds to the sender's Internet Service Provider (ISP).

Please see the following URL for more assistance:

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/spam/spam-05.html

Once you have identified the IP address, you can conduct an IP lookup
to
determine which ISP provides this person with Internet access. One such
lookup tool you may want to try is:

http://www.arin.net/whois/index.html

You can then attempt to contact that ISP to see if there is any
information they can provide to you.

Filters automatically sort your incoming messages into the folders of
your choice, according to rules that you set up. The benefit of filters
is that you don't need to read through each message to decide where it
goes. For example, you could create a filter so that messages from your
family members are automatically delivered to a personal folder called
"Family".

To create, edit, or delete a filter, follow these steps:

1. Click the "Mail Options" link on the top right-hand navigation
bar.
2. Click "Filters".

To create a new filter from the "Filters" page, do the following:

1. Click the "Add" button.
2. Choose the field you want to match in the incoming message. For
example:

From
To
Subject
Body

3. Choose the criterion by which you want a match to be made. For
example:

contains
does not contain
begins with
ends with

4. Enter the text string to compare. For example:

@rocketmail.com
Love
InfoBeat

5. Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message
sent. For example:

Trash
or any folder you have already created

6. If the above steps have allowed you to enter enough information,
click the "Add Filter" button to put your new filter into effect.

Your account can contain up to 15 filters at one time.

To edit or delete an existing filter from the "Filters" page, follow
these steps:

1. To edit one of your filters, select the filter you would like to
edit and click the "Edit" button.
2. To delete one of your filters, select the filter you would like
to
delete and click the "Delete" button.
3. If you have more than one filter, you will also see one or two
buttons ("up", "down"). Use these buttons to choose the order of your
new filter within your existing filters. Filter order is important
because Filter 1 will be the first filter applied to an incoming
message. Filter 2 will be the next, and so on, until a match is made or
all filters are passed. If no filters match an incoming message, it
will
be delivered to your Inbox.

* SpamGuard

Yahoo! Mail automatically blocks unsolicited email (commonly known as
"spam") from known bulk emailers. This service doesn't guarantee that
we
can catch all unsolicited email, but we'll sure try.

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

Regards,

Earl

Yahoo! Customer Care
http://www.yahoo.com/

My own logic prevailed to contact the supervisor of this RIPE server in France. So I did that first before contacting Yahoo. As of yet, 2 weeks, I have heard nothing back. The other response was a complete duplicate of this one only it was signed Walter. Why even bother changing the names? Another obvious AUTOMATED response...

traviss76
08-09-2005, 05:23 PM
http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/cgi_feedback

This is the address for one of the general feedback forms that yahoo currently uses.

It appears to be the primary method yahoo uses for contact.
It is apparently one of the only ways if not the only way to contact them regarding your issues. I searched my pee diddly scooterific self to the nub to find this. Good luck.