PDA

View Full Version : What's your worst glitch?

FireWired
01-10-2005, 12:36 AM
Recently, (I don't know what I did!) I got a window that looks like this: (See attachment). It was about the worst kind of glitch I've seen on my computer, so I had to take a snapshot. As soon as I did, it went back to normal, but I did get it. (The only thing I've changed to it is blurring out my name, and downsizing it to fit uploading requirements.)

Have any of you seen worse? :eek: :)

Caius
01-10-2005, 03:18 AM
I had the menubar missing letters. ie file was f l , edit was e i , finder was f n e .

I did take a screenshot of it, but I seem to have trashed it. It also started safari missing the letters, ie the page name (window title and tab titles) had the every-other-letter-missing syndrome.

Didn't go away after a reboot I seem to recall, but after fsck and repair permissions it vanished. (well the letters came back ;))

Strange...

lights_sound
01-10-2005, 04:44 AM
i think my worst glitch was using a Windows computer and that about it....

manic_mouse
01-12-2005, 02:32 PM
Recently, (I don't know what I did!) I got a window that looks like this: (See attachment). It was about the worst kind of glitch I've seen on my computer, so I had to take a snapshot. As soon as I did, it went back to normal, but I did get it. (The only thing I've changed to it is blurring out my name, and downsizing it to fit uploading requirements.)

Have any of you seen worse? :eek: :)

that happens to me on occasion... if i'm running a lot of programs and have an open quicktime window that i drag around it leaves a trail of quicktime windows for a few seconds