PDA

View Full Version : sparsebundle trying to mount at login

bmorgenthaler
01-27-2011, 01:36 PM
I'm needing a little trouble shooting help here. I have an encrypted sparsebundle that I manually mount to a specific location when I need it. This way my links into the bundle stay valid and so do some other things. This is manually a document repository, no applications run out of it or anything like that.

All of a sudden my system now tries to automount this sparsebundle everytime I login and it mounts it under /Volumes/ if I enter my password. I've looked through my loginitems, LauchDaemons/Agents folders, StartupItems and so far I've not found a single reference to explain where this automount is coming from.

Can someone point me in the right direction to find this, because it is REALLY annoying.

tlarkin
01-27-2011, 02:09 PM
Is there an app or script that mounts this sparsebundle?

bmorgenthaler
01-27-2011, 06:39 PM
No, no script/application mounts or access the sparsebundle directly. However I did notice that not all of my login items launch, specifically SecureDoc (controls Full Disk Encryption), until I've either canceled repeatedly or enter the password for the bundle and complete.

tlarkin
01-27-2011, 06:59 PM
So securedoc is in your start up items and is the app that mounts your sparsebundle image file?